This is one of those super easy and super feeling dishes… that can be served with meat or pasta or on its own… hot or cold…
A universal kind of *side dish* or *main meal* and super EASY!!!
3 different peppers (I used green, red and yellow)
salt & seasoning
- Peel and seed the butternut and cut into 2-3cm chunks
- Peel the carrots, cut down the long side and cut into 2-3cm chunks
- Cut the courgettes down the long side and cut into 2-3cm chunks
- Peel the aubergine and cut into 2-3cm chunks
- cut and de-seed the peppers, then cut into 2-3cm chunks
- optional extra – peel and cut potatoes into 2-3cm chunks
- toss with olive oil, salt, crushed garlic and whatever seasoning you enjoy
- Bake for 50minutes at 200C (Half way – take out and mix)
it really is THAT simple!