Maxine, a South African food blogger living in Brussels (Belgium)… existing past my 3-oh-no’s… and realising that Food in all its glory is what I something I truly enjoy! I am definitely not skinny, have a REAL appetite and am pretty sure that there is a 2nd stomach reserved for desserts and sweet treats. Sharing a home with HIM (aka the wonderful husband) and our first child (born 2015 – aka Little Miss) – you can follow me on my journey through recipes, restaurants and all round love of food.
Isn’t it amazing how much time we spend around food?
We celebrate major occasions (Birthday’s, Graduations, promotions, religious holidays like Easter & Christmas, etc) with food
We raid the fridge when we are sad… or bored… or just because it is there!
We meet friends for breakfast, brunch, coffee, lunch, drinks and dinner…
So this is my happy outlet to reminisce over meals, recipes, restaurants and general food gathering experiences… and share them with you…
In the press:
- Brussels Food Friends Interview
- Expats Blog Interview
- Internations Interview
- Rough Guide to Belgium & Luxembourg: Brussels Blogs
- Rough Guides Snapshot Belgium: Brussels Blogs
- The Culture Trip Brussels: The 13 best bloggers based in Brussels, Belgium
- BrusselBlogt.Be: The Best Blogs about Brussels
- Expat Focus: Belgium – Recommended blogs