Maxine, a South African food blogger living in Brussels (Belgium) for almost a decade… excitedly heading towards 40… and realising that FOOD in all its glory is pure and blissful enjoyment! Definitely NOT skinny, with a REAL appetite and pretty sure that there is a 2nd stomach reserved for desserts and sweet treats. Sharing a home with HIM (aka the wonderful husband) and “Monkey” (first child born 2015 – aka Little Miss) – you can follow this journey through recipes, restaurants and all round love of food.
Isn’t it amazing how much time we spend around food?
We celebrate major occasions (Birthday’s, Graduations, promotions, religious holidays like Easter & Christmas, etc) with food
We raid the fridge when we are sad… or bored… or just because it is there!
We meet friends for breakfast, brunch, coffee, lunch, drinks and dinner…
So this is sharing platform for recipes, restaurants and general food gathering experiences.
In the press:
- Brussels Food Friends Interview
- Expats Blog Interview
- Internations Interview
- Rough Guide to Belgium & Luxembourg: Brussels Blogs
- Rough Guides Snapshot Belgium: Brussels Blogs
- The Culture Trip Brussels: The 13 best bloggers based in Brussels, Belgium
- Expedia Hotel Edit: Belgian Hotels for Beer Lovers
- More than Food Magazine:
- BrusselBlogt.Be: The Best Blogs about Brussels
- Expat Focus: Belgium – Recommended blogs