The lovely Naina of Madn77 contacted me about testing out one of her tea boxes and I am so glad that I did!!!
The box itself provides a fabulous opportunity to mix your own blend based on your individual needs (and wants) – a mix & match combination as you are provided with
- 1 bamboo spoon for easy measuring
- 1 glass jar with bamboo lid to put your tea (or blend) into
- 2x 50g teas (I got Rooibos (my favourite) and Chamomile)
- 3x 35g blends (Fennel Seeds/Cardamom/Cumin and Lemon peel/Cardamom and Liquorice Root/Lemon Balm/Cardamom)
- 25 non-toxic, biodegradable single use teabags
- a sheet with some Tips & Tricks
This means that your combinations are only limited by your own imagination.
There are multiple types of boxes available – essentially broken down into 3 categories
- Teas / Elixirs
And within these categories – different box offerings!
Where can you find them? Directly from the website www.madn77.com or if you are in the Brussels Area on Deliveroo or even through their partnership with Cecile (which was previously known as Brussels Breakfast Delivery)
If you haven’t already started to think about Christmas gifts… this is something to add to list (and if you are quick – you can still make use of their 10% off special off the 77 Boxes using the code 77Boxes10%)
They even have a Sinterklaas box where you can add Chocolate!!! Hello ?!?