I can’t believe how quickly time flies… it was only yesterday that I was looking forward to my mommabear coming to visit… and today she is on her way back to SA after spending 6weeks with us….
Not only did she do the 5/6am feed, keeping me company in the wee-wee hours of the morning and taking over with rocking & calming of Little Miss when HIM & my energy levels was running low but she sent us out for date night each week – which meant HIM and I caught up on a few movies, dinner with friends, etc and got to feel like a couple again!
Seriously … a couple of minutes to mix and only 12minutes to bake… enjoyed within minutes of coming out of the oven with lashings of butter, our homemade berry jam and cream… OMG… so good!
12 minute Scones
2 cups of flour
3 teaspoons of baking powder
pinch of salt
1 Tablespoon sugar
1/4 cup of oil
milk (quantity depending on size of egg :))
- Add the egg to the 1/4 cup of oil and top with milk – so that all liquids equate to 1 cup – and beat
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add wet ingredients, just mix to combine
- Place in a greased muffin tray (makes 6)
- Bake for 12minutes at 200C