With only a few ingredients… it isn’t hard to whip up something tasty for dinner… I should know!
This is what I call a Friday end-of-week quick (but tasty) dinner recipe!
Chicken & Courgette couscous
400ml chicken stock
2 chicken breasts
1 courgette, grated
Tablespoon of Soya Sauce
Squeeze of lemon juice
fresh ginger, peeled & diced
2 cloves of garlic, peeled & diced
- Slice the chicken breasts into bite sized pieces and place in a dish with the soya sauce, lemon juice, garlic and fresh ginger
- leave to marinate for at least 30minutes
- Place couscous into a bowl, add stock and stir with a fork. Then place a plate on top of the bowl and leave for 10minutes to fully absorb all the liquid and become all nice and fluffy 🙂
- Fry the grated courgette in the olive oil until soft and starting to brown
- Add the courgette to the couscous
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the pieces of chicken
- Mix together – nothing could be simpler!