Need to feed a crowd? Need it to be tasty as well?
This really is one of those recipes that makes for very tasty eating… but all the work is done while you sleep! Serious! It is all in the marinade! and of course the oven helps as well!
Sticky Chinese Drumsticks
12 chicken drumsticks (or you can use other parts if you prefer)
250ml soya sauce
4 Tablespoons of Honey
6 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
fresh ginger, peeled and chopped finely
- mix all the ingredients (except the chicken) together in either a plastic bag or a plastic container that can easily accommodate all ingredients and has a very tight lid (you dont want to flip the container over and get a kitchen floor full of marinade!)
- Add chicken pieces, coating all sides….
- either close bag or add lid… and make sure that all pieces are even coated (and shake around)
- Place in fridge for a minimum of 3hours (or overnight like I did)
- Roast in a roasting pan (with marinade) for 40-60minutes at 200C